On March 16, 2023, Associate Professor Wimorat Sriraj, Associate Dean for Research and International Relations Affairs, welcomed the Rector and delegates from University of Porto, Portugal to our faculty:
- Professor António de Sousa Pereira, Rector
- Professor Joana Carvalho, Vice-Rector for International Relations
- Professor Anake Kijjoa, Professor of Chemistry, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Mr. João Carlos Ribeiro, Head of Administration
- Ms. Ana Miguel, Governance Support, Rector’s Office
On this occasion Assistant Professor Jutarop Phetcharaburanin, Assistant Dean for Research and International Relations Affairs also attended with Associate Professor Nuttaset Manimmanakorn, Head, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, and Associate Professor Apiwan Manimmanakorn, lecturer, Department of Physiology. They discussed the development of collaborative-research and clinical skills development projects between the two institutions.
During their visit, Professor Pereira and delegates also visited our Academic Clinical Research Office (ACRO), our clinical research administration sector providing world-class service and self-reliance skills. The objective of the ACRO visit was to build strong relationships and discuss academic and research collaboration.
Reporting by Sathaphorn Onlamun
Editing by Prof. John F Smith